3 students from each Class will get Scholarships to study in Best Ranked Universities in the USA For studying at:
- California Institute of Technology
- University of Chicago
- Duke University
- Johns Hopkins University
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Northwestern University
- Stanford University
- Each Scholarship will cover full tuition fee and reasonable living expenses. It will also include two-way airfare (economy class) for one parent/guardian accompanying the student and one-way air-fare (economy class) for the student.
- 3 students from each of Class IX, X, XI & XII will be shortlisted for the Scholarships.
- In each class one Scholarship each is reserved for applicants of Engineering and Pure-Sciences. Also, one Scholarship is reserved for students who wish to study Business & Commerce or Humanities. No Scholarship will be offered for students who wish to study Medicine, Law, Fine Arts, Vocational Programs, etc.
- The Scholarships will be offered only to those students who join USA UnivQuest Long Term Programs.
- The Universities listed for the Scholarships have no association or arrangement with USA UnivQuest. The Universities are among the best ranked and highly reputed universities in the USA with their independent admission procedures and USA UnivQuest has no influence on their admissions process. Being shortlisted for the USA UnivQuest Scholarships, while strengthening the profile of the applicant, is no guarantee of ultimate admission to the aforesaid Universities.
- Salient terms & conditions are available on page no. 11 and 12.
- All students shortlisted for Scholarship Interview will be required to be present in person. Place of interview will be New Delhi or the nearest USA UnivQuest interview location. Only the student* will be paid two-way travel expenses by Rail (upto 2nd AC Class) or Air (economy class), whichever is less.
- Every student who properly completes the process of Personal Interview will receive Certificate of Excellence.
Every participating student will be able to download and print a high resolution Certificate of Honour with details of their National & City position.
* Any additional arrangements and costs for attending the interview shall be the responsibility of the student and/or his/her parents/guardians.